Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Love My Life and the People in It


I am so grateful for the people I have in my life.
My life has been so blessed to have such incredible people in it.
There have been so many people in my life that have taught me so much, and have inspired me.
Two people in my life that have taught me and inspired me so much are
                                                            


Grandma and Grandpa Down




Grandma,
You are one of the most amazing people in my life.
Without you, our family wouldn’t have the gospel in our lives.
Thank you so much for that!
Thank you for raising such a wonderful daughter,
Who has grown to be the amazing mother that you are to your own children.
I love all the memories I have with you, and we have more to make.
I will cherish every moment.
Someday, I hope to be a great mother like you were and are to your children,
And I also hope to be a great grandmother like you are now to all of your grandchildren.
Grandma I love you so much!
Thank you for everything you do in my life.

Grandpa,
I love you so much!
You are such an amazing person.
I will forever remember all the memories we have had so far in life.
Growing up with such a wonderful grandpa is all I could ask for.
I could never ask for a better one.
I will never forget you taking me camping and fishing.
I will never forget standing on the deck with you at your old house.
I will never forget riding in the green truck with you, and much much more.
Thank you so much for all the truly amazing things you have done for me.
I look so forward every summer to coming and spending time with you and grandma.
It is the best time of the year!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for the most amazing grandparents anyone could ask for!


5 comments:

  1. I love this post. What a great tribute to wonderful people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post-I love these pictures-I only wish everyone could be here for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shirlene Down said: We all have so many good memories of Grandpa and Grandma Down. One's we will never forget, and will cherish in our Hearts forever! We will still be making memories we can look forward to. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all you do for all of us. I can't tell you how much we Love and Appreciate you. xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it all perfectly Chels!
    I too am so grateful to have the grandparents that I do. They have always loved us so much & I hope they know how much we all love & miss them always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Chelsea. This is so kind of you. Both Grandpa and I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete